Tuesday, September 14, 2004

éheheheh... a minha aparição como compositora d letras d muxika... daki a poko "No evidence" toka britney spears com o andamento desta porkaria k escrevi... mas enfim LOOOL.... aki t´a letra. (corrigida plo psichedelic warlord, keu sou uma naba a ingles... bigadaaaa psichedelic warlord!!) :

I walk,
Lonely i walk, with eternity by my side,
With the dead on the other side.
Trying to find the human love, that I cannot have,
That I cannot feel,
Killing for that the people who love me,
People who desire my body,
Paying with death the sex that we had,
Paying with your blood the touch in my being,
Feels like you want me, and I belong to you
When you belong to me, when you are my prey,
When it’s you that I’m going to eat.

The satisfaction of you being mine,
The simple smell of your pain makes me a little mad,
A little darker,
Feeling closer to the hell that I dream,
In your eyes, I don’t see the world any more,
I don’t see the love that you saw real
Just fear, just coward human fear!
Just lies, just you…
The animal that I ate today.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home